The "Nickel Tour" of Historic Tampa will take you through some of the most beautiful and historic areas of Tampa, including:
* Beautiful Bayshore Blvd., the longest continuous sidewalk in the world. (4.5 miles)
* Tampa Yacht Club (established in 1904)
* Tampa Yacht Club Stables (established 1931)
* Palma Ceia Golf & Country Club (established 1916)
* Davis Islands (circa 1920)
* Harbor Island
* Tampa Bay History Center
* Tampa Theatre ( established 1926)
* Amalie Arena (Home of the Tampa Bay Lightning- Stanley Cup 2004)
* Channelside District
* Florida Aquarium
* Ybor City (established 1885)
* Columbia Restaurant (established 1905)
and believe it or not...much more!
Please register if you intend to join us:
The Nickel Tour of Historic Tampa
The organizers of this event receive NO COMPENSATION and are truly Volunteers! We are a 501c3 IRS recognized charitable organization.
The inaugural year's proceeds will be donated to Shriners Hospital for Children, Tampa.
We do it for the love of the community, great classic cars, and the charities we support !
Pistorius Collectible Autos
Sales & Restoration Services
The Gasparilla Concours d'Elegance
is an official club event of the
Hillsborough Region AACA
(Antique Automobile Club of America)
Thursday March 7-Saturday March 9
Friday, April 12, 2019
Saturday, April 13, 2019
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Gasparilla Concours d'Elegance Inc. a 501c3 Non-Profit Florida Corporation
info@GasparillaConcours.com (813) 714-1019
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved